Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HE will give Joseph a family.

 Before I continue with another post, I want to thank you all for your pr@yers. Prayer seems so simple yet it can cause such a power miracle if the L@rd allows to fulfill it.
I know from previous experience as my 23 year old cousin just survived a cardiac arrest.  Now 2 1/2 weeks later, he is at home, living it up with his brother, parents, and friends.
A modern day miracle, PTL!

 Now back to Joseph, I have had some doubts whether he would ever be adopted. What if he won't be able to have the love of a mother, discipline of a father, or the friendship of a sibling? After hearing about my cousin though and the miracle G demonstrated, my faith increased for the hope that Joseph would have a family. 

After my latest post, a family has expressed interest in TRYING to adopt Joseph. They are paper ready and want to add Joseph into their adoption process as well as another 10 year old boy that they are currently in the process of adopting. Can you imagine Joseph with a little brother who is from China as well??? I totally can! :)

I want to share this with you all not to stop pr@ying for Joseph but to CONTINUE to pr@y for him. We do not know if this family is his family but we can keep them in our pr@yers as they seek wisdom from the L@rd. Also, If you are interested in helping with Joseph's future family adoption process, please check out http://reecesrainbow.org/38743/joseph

Thank you all again for expressing interest in Joseph. He has been doing better this week. He is spending all his time with Philip and I must say, they are hilarious together. Please also remember to pr@y for Joseph as Philip will leave this Sunday as well.

If the L@rd can heal my cousin from a cardiac arrest, HE WILL GIVE JOSEPH A FAMILY :)
1 Thessalonians 5:17

3 comments:

  1. An awesome post! So happy for your cousin. Still lifting up Joseph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great news. I'll donate to help the family with any costs. Is there anything else readers can do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is indeed hopeful! We will continue with our vigilant prayers.

    ReplyDelete