Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Joseph and his pin


A couple of days ago at SFCV, we had a huge team who came to visit just for the morning. One of the ladies on the team asked me politely: "Can we give the kids pins?" Without even thinking about it, I told her yes and so she gave one to Joseph and Seth.
When I was about to walk Joseph home from lunch, I saw that his pin was an United States and Texas flag.

Joseph's forever family is from Texas!!!!

I immediately told him he needed to place the pin in a safe place and to not lose it! What I didn't realize was that he would want to wear it all the time.
So now Joseph has been wearing this pin on his shirt everyday. I love seeing it because it is a reminder of his family back in Texas. He does not know this right now but he will hopefully understand that his forever family was with him way before Gotcha day. :)

If you would like to know more about Joseph's family and to help support them in their adoption, please see the link:  http://adventure4eli.blogspot.com/
You can also see http://reecesrainbow.org/38743/joseph to donate to the adoption fee.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Keep praying for a quick PA!! :)

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so awesome!!!!!! I am bawling!!! YES THEY WERE!!! Thank you Melissa for sharing this! It does my heart good to hear it! :) Praying so hard for Joseph and his family here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I, too, am getting teary seeing how God is preparing his heart! :) Thanks for sharing this special story.

    janet, kevin, and gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too awesome about the pin!!

    ReplyDelete